Will you be spreading some feline fun this Holiday Season? Will you be thinking of your furry friend when you hang out the stockings for Santa to fill or lighting the menorah? If you’re dressing up for the festivities why not check out some cat costumes too. Although it looks as though some of the cuties in our fashion parade are enjoying the experience a little more than others.
1. When I asked Santa for ear muffs this isn’t what I had in mind.
2. Why don’t they speak miaow? We said we want presents, not we want to be presents.
3. Really? He’s a dog so that’s fine, but us cats have standards to maintain.
4. Please may we have some more, tuna, salmon, rabbit…
5. Really THAT’s a scratching post; I don’t think so!
6. Give me the catnip or the reindeer gets it.
7. So where’s the pot of gold then. What do you mean that’s leprechauns not elves?
8. Come up and see me sometime, fur boy!
9. That’s it I’m kicking you out and changing the locks; this is now a human free zone.
10. Christmas tree here I come. Happy Holidays and here’s to a Purrfect New Year.
If our fabulous felines made you smile, why not see if you can put a smile on a cat’s face. What’s better than a cozy mid-day snooze all wrapped up with blankets and your four-legged friend? Please remember to donate old blankets or anything that your local animal shelter may need – Shelters are not the warmest place for homeless cats:( Always remember you don’t have to spend the Holidays alone – Adopt!